Joe Resume, Certified Network Administrator
A+ Certified Computer and Network Administrator enthusiastically exploring opportunities to continue successful career in IT as a key team member of an organization that relies on optimal technology performance to achieve objectives.
RoperASW, an NOP World Company - Harrison, NY 1997-2002
IT Operations Manager
· Facilitated “best practice” IT Operations through the strategic development and ongoing maintenance of systems architecture and LAN/WAN infrastructure for onsite and remote offices, with additional accountability for data security, backups, archiving, disaster recovery and all data center operations administration and user support.
· Significantly enhanced company operational performance by spearheading a major backend application upgrade project, with accountability for consulting with management in business and development deliverable needs, identifying technology-driven solutions, and deploying server hardware/software.
· Teamed with supervisory staff in evaluating work status, addressing and resolving problems, and ensuring compliance with quality and quantity standards.
· Combined dynamic communication skills with technology expertise in consulting with software/ hardware vendors and related product/service providers to optimize computer processing performance, evaluated technology applications and compatibility, and negotiated/facilitated procurement activities.
· Cost-effectively developed and administered budgets to maximize bottom-line profits.
· In charge of various human resource activities including team building and direction, assignment allocation, and policies and procedures development.
New Directions Publishing - New York, NY 1994-1997
· Demonstrated technology expertise as company’s primary provider of standalone system and centralized server support.
· In charge of PC configurations and assembly utilizing diverse hardware including hard drives, CPUs, modems and motherboard settings.
· Efficiently diagnosed and repaired standalone systems to minimize downtime.
A+ Certification, 2003
AAS, Programming and Systems, Bronx Community College, 2000
Operating Systems: Mac 10.2 Jaguar, Windows 95/98, WindowsNT 4.0/Server, Windows 2000 Pro/Server, WinXP Pro
Deployment/Help Desk Software: Ghost, Pc-Anywhere
Data Backup/Recovery: Veritas Backup Exec
E-mail: Microsoft Exchange Server