Jill Resume, Administrative Professional
Movin On Sounds and Security,
Accounts Receivable Clerk/Dispatcher
· Demonstrate exceptional planning, coordination, and time management skills in actively supporting
wide range of administrative operations.
· In charge of responding to customer service requests and concerns, processing orders, staffing and
scheduling installation projects, and creating and distributing field route sheets.
· Efficiently and accurately manage accounts receivable activities including performing detailed data
entry, auditing invoices for discrepancies, facilitating collections of outstanding receivables, posting payments, and producing Excel-driven statements, deposit spreadsheets, and fiscal reports.
· Relied upon to advise senior management on outstanding receivables and related accounting
Island Mobile Sounds & Security, Inc. 1998-2002
· Successfully managed sales and administrative operations through decisive leadership and sound
· Facilitated product sales through proactive communications, and managed key accounts including
N.Y.S.D.E.C. and JFK Airport.
· Defined and executed competitive pricing strategies to optimize profitability and sales performance.
· Implemented targeted merchandising plans to boost product visibility and drive revenue growth.
· Built, motivated and directed a top performing sales and support team vital to achieving company goals.
· Researched vendors and negotiated the cost-effective procurement of equipment inventory.
· Personally oversaw all accounts receivable and payable activities.
Village Nursery School 1996-1998
· Demonstrated dynamic communication and relationship management skills in interacting with children
and their parents, leading educational programs, and organizing and supervising special activities.
· Conducted thorough evaluation of student learning progress and provided recommendations on
adapting programs to meet individual student learning and socialization needs.
Voortman Cookie Company 1995-1996
· Effectively owned and managed a key sales route represented by major companies including
Pathmark, Waldbaums, and National Wholesale Liquidators.
· Successfully leveraged business in highly-competitive food service market through targeted sales and
· Maintained cost-effective inventory meeting consumer demand while minimizing overhead expenses.
· Directed all merchandising, accounting and collections activities.