Exploring opportunities to apply extensive experience in plant/facility operations, maintenance, automation, energy management, electricity and HVAC systems in a challenging career environment where strong communication, project management, troubleshooting, and performance optimization skills can be effectively utilized.
State of California - Porterville, CA 1989-Present
Acting Chief Engineer/Stationary Engineer
· Oversee plant operations and maintenance for a large facility housing the mentally disabled, with accountability for the cost-effective and timely maintenance and repair of Steam and Chiller Plants, HVAC Systems, Pneumatic Electronic and Direct Digital Controls, and Energy Management Systems.
· Apply strong research, analysis, planning and coordination skills towards facilitating equipment parts/tools bid processing and procurement activities.
· Demonstrate technical expertise in pumps, fans, filtration, refrigeration, industrial kitchen equipment, and steam heating.
· Recognized with a Superior Accomplishment Award and Certificate of Recognition from the California State Senate for contributions in designing a direct digital monitoring system that significantly enhanced efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Sierra Power Corporation -Terra Bella, CA 1985-1989
· Managed a 4000 Hp 9.3 megawatt steam cogeneration plant, with full accountability for instrumentation, electrical and water treatment operations.
· Ensured optimal levels of operation through strategic planning, technical proficiency, ongoing system operations assessment, and timely response to existing, emerging, and potential problems.
Systems Maintenance Administrator Designation, Building Owners and Managers Institute
System Maintenance Technician Designation, Building Owners and Managers Institute
Industrial Refrigeration Certification, Refrigerating Engineers and Technicians Association
Steam Engineer License w/Turbine Endorsement, City of Los Angeles, CA
Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association, membership pending
American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Engineers, former member